Wireless CCTV/Alarm System
The Wireless CCTV/Alarm system is designed to monitor and help protect them areas a standard CCTV system won’t be feasible.
- By not having or being able to get power all over the construction site the battery powered motion detection cameras can save thousands of pounds on running power to different points of the site for each camera.
- The battery's within the battery powered motion detection cameras can last from 1-3 years depending on the amount of activations.
- Any activation is sent through to our Alarm receiving center where the detection can be assessed before any action is took.
- By using an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) you can rest assured that your most valued assets are being protected by highly trained and skilled ARC Operators 24 hours a day.
Hard Wired CCTV System
- Having your site CCTV system wired means you can get higher spec systems (up to 4K 12mp) and PTZ style cameras. System like these produce great quality images 24/7.
- On installation cables are hidden where possible out of site however there is still the risk of an intruder cutting the cabling eliminating cameras from the system.
- This System can also be set to give alerts to multipal mobile phones when an intruder is detected.